
I know it doesn't look like much yet, but it will look really cool when I get done.
To give you an idea of how big this cross-stitch is, the first page is the entire part down to just below the green and black fish, there is a total of 15 pages. I will keep you updated on this project and others, and anything exciting that happens.
PS. IT'S SNOWING!!!
4 comments:
Actually, it isn't snowing and you better hurry up with your fish thingy because isaac wants it for his birthday! Oh, and we want more pictures!!!!!!! :)
Pictures of what?
Hi Steph and Dan,
Great start, I like your blog! I love the fish cross stitch, it's progressing nicely. We (your fans) want pictures of your life, so we can compile a virtual tour of your world.
Wow.....just wow. I could never finish it. Ever...
Post a Comment